Digital dual limit value switch for analogue signals 0-20mA, 4-20mA or 0-10V
- Easiest switching point adjustment via key coding switch
- Input switchable
- Integrated converter-powering
The dual limit value switch GWA-250-U0 allows the setting of up to two switching levels in parallel to continuous measurements without the need of installing additional measurement devices.
The limit value switch GWA-250-U0, for connecting standard signals 0…10V, 0…20mA or 4…20mA, is suitable for monitoring of supply and control voltages, e.g. in the water and waste water industry for fill level supervision and pump control (e.g. 15% pump on, 95% pump off) etc.
The limit value switch GWA-250-U0 is conceived for assembly on rail fastening acc. to DIN EN 50022 – 35. Due to the integrated wide input power supply for supply voltages from 20…253V AC and DC, the limit value switch is suitable for using in all current international energy supply networks.
The activation of the device is signalled by a front sided integrated green LED.
A connected sensor can be supplied by the integrated sensor supply. The direct voltage signal or direct current signal, that should be supervised, is compared with the set limit values after internal processing. The 2 limit values can be set in the range from 0…99% in steps of 1% by front sided pushwheel switches.
Dependent of the set function the corresponding relay switches at underrun or at transgression of the limit value. Front sided integrated red LED signals the activated state of the corresponding output relay.
Inside the housing the input signal resp. the relay function can be set by dip switches:
- Input signal 0…10V / 0…20mA or input signal 4…20mA
- Relay function: quiet or working current principle
- Relay function: time delay 0,4 seconds or 4 seconds (especially for strongly fluctuating measurement values)
- Relay function: all two relay A and B separately switching at the respective limit value or all two relay A and B switching together (two-point-control), where the hysteresis is arbitrary adjustable from 1 to 99% by set of the upper and lower limit value